Now that your date is set and your venue is secured, lets start chatting about the design of your Save the Date cards. Remember last week, we discussed the proper timeline on mailing your Save the Dates. Now, lets talk about all the different options available to you.
The possibilities are endless and we can absolutely create anything your heart desires, so to help you be inspired, we put together a few Save-the-Date ideas we’ve done in the past.
- Photo cards – digital, letterpress, or foil – I know everybody does photo cards, but I totally get it! It’s your first professional photos taken as a couple. You have booked the photographer you have been obsessed with their work for awhile, you both are nicely dressed in a beautiful setting with amazing lighting, and you are beaming with love and joy. Seriously! when does that ever happen all at once?! Not to mention, this is the first little glimpse of how your wedding photos will turn out. At this point, you want to wallpaper your room with your engagement and soon-to-be wedding photos, but the best you can do is to send them out to everyone you love!
- Love story accordion-fold – this is such a fun & unique way to tell your love story or to incorporate all the details that are including in your wedding weekend (you can also incorporate your photo in it if you like)
- Watercolor venue / location – I love this because it’s a little piece of art that is so meaningful to you, and it is something beautiful your guest’s get to hang on their fridge. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t like having a piece of art in their house?
- Custom map of location – This is another fun & playful way to get your guests excited about where you are getting married! Add all the fun things to do and all the special places that mean so much to you as a couple.
- PopUp Save the Dates – these are such a fun twist on photo cards. Add a little pop to your paper Save-the-Dates.