The lady behind our visual & social content, Patricia has a way with words and uses her writing skills to create beautiful descriptions of our products! She curates the blog posts for each of our invitation designs. With no formal training in photography, she has developed (and continues to grow) her artistic talents to create beautiful visuals of our products. She also handles the majority of client communication and the first to give you a warm welcome and answer your questions when you inquire with us.
- Favorite quote or motto – “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- Favorite Holiday – Ahh! This is hard! I would say Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love cooking and decorating for the holidays while listening to Christmas music. My husband and I always cook the entire Thanksgiving menu from scratch and it is a blast (especially when your family is really enjoying every dish you make)!
- What inspires you the most? I find inspiration everywhere! I am inspired by nature, awesome biographies, deep conversations, different cultures (lately I have been inspired by the Japanese culture), beautiful photography, and beautifully handcrafted products.
- Early riser or night owl?I am without a doubt an early riser. My brain refuses to function after 9:30pm! Plus, I love the calm and quite feeling you can only encounter in the morning when watching the sunrise.
- When I am not at A&P you will find me… Involve in some sort of adventure with my husband! You will find us walking through our neighborhood, exercising, visiting a museum (or doing some sort of guided tour in our city), trying a new restaurant, meeting a new person, planning for the future, reading an educational article…pretty much doing this that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit 🙂
- Next place you want to visit – Undecided…either Japan or Italy
- Favorite foods – Sushi
- Favorite drink – I am obsessed with tea!
- Favorite Font – Feel & Beluccia